Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Really Weird Problem

Default Really Weird Problem
    So, I decided to do the tethered jailbreak on my idevice since that was the only one available for FW 4.3.5

I get done jailbreaking and look for some themes I would like (Glasklart HD) and some others and Glasklart doesn't seem to want to change all the icons to transparent (BofA app and Sportacular App). I tried changing it with iFile with no luck.

Anyways, on to the real problem. I downloaded Classica3 which isnt that bad, but...whenever I dont check my phone for awhile and then come back and look at the notifications on the lockscreen, I can't see a few of them because the box and the name are uneven. I noticed this happened as well on Glasklart theme when I had my iPhone and thought it was Glasklart.

I hope you guys know what I am talking about so I don't look like an idiot. The missed calls or texts aren't clearly visible, it looks like it doesnt match up evenly with the blue reminder box or something and this only happens on the Lockscreen.

I would appreciate anyones help or any guidance on how to fix this. It has become a pain in the butt. Thanks a lot!

Okstate

My iPhone is a Part of Me xtacy's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess it would be better if u post a screenshot of what you mean

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Likely the problem is due to a theme, or because two or more are enabled.
    Uncheck all themes and test. If the problem goes away, contact the theme author for advise.
    If your stock phone (with no themes enabled) has problems, post a screenshot as xtacy suggested.

Thanks

Seen this before, it's an issue between two or more themes that don't play nice together. It may not be that you actually have two or more themes enabled, sometimes assets from the previous theme you were running get left over. Happens to me with my iPad whenever I run a certain theme, the folders do not change after I disable the theme(FolderFixer solves the issue).

-Jason
    iPhone 4S | MacBook Air

I probably should have done that from the beginning! Sorry guys!

-iphonescreen.png

I have a really odd feeling it is Glasklart it did this on my last phone with this theme in non HD. Should I just delete Glasklart?

Thanks

If the issue is still persistent, yes. Then reinstall later on.
    iPhone 4S | MacBook Air

Osu fan huh lame