Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please will somebody help me!

Default Please will somebody help me!
    I have a Iphone 3GS 16gb
    I created a cfw 4.3.3 with Snowbreeze, couldnt get it past the apple sign and usb cable (I tried IREB, Tiny Umbrella)...
    Used RedSnow with a stock 4.3.3...just ticked install cydia...
    That seemed to do the trick, all working after I installed UltraSnow to unlock it (o2-uk)
    After a few days, I noticed the battery was draining fast and no push notificiations...bit of googling I found out about SAM/SAMPrefs

Guys, I have tried everything with SAM, 100's of websites/guides but I can not get it to be activated through I-Tunes!...."Sim Card Not Supported"

My model number for my phone is MC131B
    My carrier number is O2 10.0

Please, Please, 100x Please would somebody please help me out!!

I am at my wits end with this phone!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Problem iPhone 3gs 16GB
    Hi, I'm s1ckr, I'll try to help you.
    I advise you to restore your iPhone with iTunes.
    Then the jailbreak, because sometimes unfortunately the jailbreak gone wrong, for example there is a problem with the battery, or you do mishandling.
    there are thousands of reasons bugs with your iPhone, but it will just set it to restore it.
    I hope to have you help
    s1ckr

Quote Originally Posted by s1ckr View Post
    Hi, I'm s1ckr, I'll try to help you.
    I advise you to restore your iPhone with iTunes.
    Then the jailbreak, because sometimes unfortunately the jailbreak gone wrong, for example there is a problem with the battery, or you do mishandling.
    there are thousands of reasons bugs with your iPhone, but it will just set it to restore it.
    I hope to have you help
    s1ckr
    I can only restore through iTunes with Cfw not stock
    The phone works great apart from no push notifications and bit of battery drain but not excessive after last Cfw with snowbreeze.
    I've tried push doctor but can't download, I've kept trying no for a whole day lol