Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [URGENT] iPhone 4 Stuck in Recovery Mode(DFU)

Default [URGENT] iPhone 4 Stuck in Recovery Mode(DFU)
    I use iPhone 4 (Factory Unlocked) which is running on 4.3.3
    Today i found that my phone had become laggy because of the too many cydia tweaks...so i tried to restore. I downloaded the 4.3.3 firmware and selected it in the iTunes.
    It started to restore...and then i suddenly get the error in iTunes ".....This device isn't eligible for the requested build"(in Mac OSX Lion) and now my phone is permanently stuck in DFU mode..when i start the phone, i only see the connect to iTunes stuff on the screen

I have tried it in Windows also. The restoration process goes almost till the end and it gives the Error 1013. This is driving me crazy

I have been googling from the morning...tried tiny umbrella....hosts editing and Recboot and NOTHING working

Now this is the only place i can hope to get my problem solved. Please help me guys

PS: Since my phone is factory unlocked, i never bothered to save the SHSH thingy.

Have u tried tinyumbrella to kick device out of recovery?

Maybe you could upgrade to 4.3.5
    And then downgrade without shsh
    To 4.3.3.....

There's a thread explaining this..
    Last edited by bradmullins007; 2011-08-25 at 03:17 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Use Latest Tiny umbrella, start TSS server , check update iPhone 4 baseband and restore again. This will bypass error 1013.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iYeow For This Useful Post:

drakba (2011-08-28)

AWESOME! I was ripping my hair out on this dang 1013 error! Upgraded my vzw to ios5, and wanted to go back to 4.2.8 w/ a jailbreak....

Now, on to my ipad 2 going back to 4.3.3......

THANK YOU!!!!