Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 ios 4.3.5

Default iPhone 4 ios 4.3.5
    bought an iphone used from someone not knowing that i can not unlock or have an unteathered jailbreak. So i spend all day saturday trying to down grade it on 4.3.1. But as i have found out i need the SHSH blobs to do this. So now i have a iphone that i can not use with my current provider unless someone here can help me.

Any suggestions?
    Thanks

sorry buddy, your just going to have to wait.
    welcome to MMi tho

Quote Originally Posted by DevouredDreams View Post
    gevey sim
    or this

Thanks for the quick reply wish i would have ask this on saturday would have saved my a hole day of reserch. I had to cut my sim card to fit my IP4 because i was using a IP3gs. One of my concernes with the gever sim, how thick is it. After cutting my card and puting it in the IP4 it is pretty hard to get in, i am afraid it might get stuck. The sim card that came with is slides in and out with ease.

it is almost impossible to buy an iphone 4 with software unlocked unless you want to pay $200 premium for it so gevey sim is what most unlocked iphone 4 used. I have a gevey ultra sim stuck in my old iphone 4 and have to pay $25 for a repair shop to open up the phone in order to remove it. But that same gevey sim combo can be remove easily on my new iphone 4. Usually you don't have to remove the gevey sim unless you restore or sell your phone.

I have another question, can i use the shsh blobs from another iphone to downgrade ?
    I have an iphone 4 on the same base board with 4.3.1 on it, any way to use this to get what i need.

My iPhone is a Part of Me xtacy's Avatar
    Thanks

^ no.signature hashes are uniq.

ok so one more question before buying the gevey sim, I sold the phone to someone yesterday and they tried to put there att sim card in it and it did not work. So he brought it to aat and they said it is not an att phone and would not work so I gave him his money back. Went to the settings and the carrier listed says KT 10.1. I live in georgia and want to make sure that when i put the gevey sim card in it will will allow me to use it.

So now i have found out even more about the phone truns out this phone belongs to someone in Korea and they were in Jacksonville at the airport and lost the phone. I found this out by looking at the phone # on the phone and then i call it. I ask the guy if he wanted his phone back and if he pays me what i paid for it i will send it back to him, I have not heard from him yet said he was going to email me. But if not then i am trying to figure out if i will be able to use here. Any help?
    Last edited by rphillips; 2011-08-18 at 07:27 PM. Reason: more info

My iPhone is a Part of Me xtacy's Avatar
    Thanks

You should probably go to police.. :-/
    Gevey sim works irrespective btw.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xtacy View Post
    You should probably go to police.. :-/.
    Absolutely or take it to Apple. It's great you called the guy, but I would be hesitant to send money to a stranger.