Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 4G version 4.3.1 firmware 03.10.01 Jailbroken BUT I lost the factory UNLOCK

Default 4G version 4.3.1 firmware 03.10.01 Jailbroken BUT I lost the factory UNLOCK
    Hi all, its been a while since I've jailbroken an iphone..I have a 4G which was factory unlocked from Apple..a friend of mine Jailbroke the phone for me, but It doesn't accept a sim anymore, aka I have no signal, obviously the Unlock has gone..Its now on 4.3.1, firmware 03.10.01..I tried reseting the phone to factory settings using the phone, but it comes back with the Jailbreak and cydia there..

Totally confused as to what to do..Is it possible to jailbreak it and retain the factory unlock? If not can I return it so its unlocked again?

I apologise if its a repetitive question, or if I posted in the wrong forum..I would appreciate any help or pointers...

Thanks,

My iPhone is a Part of Me xtacy's Avatar
    Thanks

If it was a factory unlocked one you might wanna take it to apple.

LOL and tell them what? They will know it was Jailbroken, doesn't that render the warranty useless? Is it possible to restore it by downgrading it?

My iPhone is a Part of Me xtacy's Avatar
    Thanks

You would have shsh blobs..restore to stock.take it to apple.!!! they wont know if it was jailbroken or not..
    She call me Mr. Boombastic say me fantastic, touch me in me back
    she say I'm Mr. Ro...mantic