Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: In need of appsync for FW 3.0!

Default In need of appsync for FW 3.0!
    Hello all.

The thing is that i have for the past years used my old 1. gen iphone to listen to music in my car, and then using the app "Spotify".

The problem was that i was stupid enuf to uppgrade it, and now it wont work anymoore on fw 3.0, So why dont i upgrade from the OLD 3.0?

Well this is simple rly, the thing is that in FW3.0 there is a bug that let me use the iphone to controll my car stereo, So i get no "in dock screen" no default music player starting etc, i can use any music app i want to play music in my car stereo!

But now since spotify dosent work on 3.0 anymoore (the newest apps) i though i just find an older version of the app, and jailbreak the phone once moore, Easy right?

Errr well no.. The problem is that i have been sitting here now for 6 hours, getting cydia to work, and i just found an old cracker ********** version (2.5) that actually works.
    So, so far so god, got cydia and ********** working, and i have found the correct version of the app.. but now i cant find a appsync os 3.0 app on cydia anymoore

The problem is when i try to install any version of spotify, or a other random app i get invalid ipa fila...

and i been googling like a mad man, and i just cant seem to find appsync for ********** for os 3.0

All i want is this 1 app to work, its the only thing this old phone is used for, and its missed bad

Any 1 able to help out ?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Strictly No help in piracy in this forum.