Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ugh can't restore to 4.3.3...phone stuck on apple and useless...please help

ok so i'm on 4.3.3, but i screwed something on my iphone 4 and wanted to restore a fresh copy of 4.3.3....ok so i have all my shsh blobs saved ect...so i do as i've done before...i open tiny, run tss server, shift click in itunes and select 4.3.3....it starts to restore then i get an error 21....am i doing something wrong here? my phones pretty much dead now...just stuck on the apple logo...i'm just curious if something has changed in the restore process since i've did it last a few months ago...thanks guys...

ok so i was able to restore with a custom sn0wbreeze firmware...but i'm still curious why i couldn't restore with the regular apple firmware file??
    Last edited by lunercrab; 2011-08-08 at 12:43 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Put your iPhone into recovery mode and restore again using the latest tiny umbrella.

Due to baseband check
    Last edited by iYeow; 2011-08-08 at 12:59 AM.

ok well sn0wbreeze didn't work...couldn't kick it out of recovery even with fixrecovery...trying again with the stock firmware

again a no go...just keeps giving me a error code 21....again i'm running the tss server, clicking shift restore, selecting the 4.3.3 firmware....itunes processes it and then gives me the code

Thanks

Did you restore from recovery mode ?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to iYeow For This Useful Post:

lunercrab (2011-08-08)

yep...i noticed that the shsh blob list on my tiny didn't show 4.3.3, i know i have that shsh saved on cydia, but it's not showing on tiny...so i decided to try and restore to 4.3.2 and it's working...im guessing somehow maybe tiny is directing it to my computers shsh blobs and not cydias?

Thanks

You have to click save shsh again to receive from cydia onto your TU