Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 3gs help

Hey guy I really need some help.
    I just bought this new iphone 3gs 4.3.3 jailbroken off ebay. Everything had worked fine but i believed that i had to rejailbreak it to be able to unlock the iphone. After rejailbreaking it with redsnow 0.9.6rc16, puting the ipadbaseband on and everything it turned on, the only problem was that cydia was not working. I read some fourms that said i would have to restore it and then rejailbreak it after. I put it in dfu mode and tried to restore it. After getting the 3194 error i researched how to get rid of it. I used tinyumbrella along with ireb. Itunes stated that it restored but it was still in this black screen. Now tinyumbrella doesn't recongnize that the phone is pluged in. Itunes still sees that its in dfu mode.
    I really need some help please!!!

Oh and everytime i try to jailbreak it now with redsnow it doesn't reboot

Now i was able to go thru and restore with itunes but after the restore finishes it goes back into DFU mode
    Last edited by fcavallin; 2011-08-02 at 10:43 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Restore to custom firmware of 4.3.3 created by Snowbreeze 2.7.3 using Tss Server with saved 4.3.3 blob or restore to stock 4.1, error out 1015 with Exit recovery and do your unlock with Ultrasn0w.

If your iphone is not recognized , try changing usb port, cable or even use another machine.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iYeow For This Useful Post:

fcavallin (2011-08-03)

Alright thanks man ill try that out and see if it works.
    Also i believe that im stuck in a dfu loop is there any other way to get out of it?
    Last edited by fcavallin; 2011-08-03 at 12:51 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

If you cannot get out of dfu mode, then restore to the latest and then downgrade back to 4.3.3 ( if you have 4.3.3 shsh blob) or 4.1 ( apple is signing this fw)