Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 3gs 1015 error while restore and stuck in loop

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

It is for local host loop back when using tss server

What is your actual problem, is it error 3194 ?

If you are restoring to stock firmware and getting error 1015, then you must restore to custom fw.

Can you use Redsn0w , option just to put your iphone into dfu mode and don't use ireb to put your iphone into dfu mode prior restoring to custom fw.
    Last edited by iYeow; 2011-07-28 at 12:53 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

My error is 1015 from having updated bb, but as soon as I get the error the phone restarts instantly into a dfu loop, an this does not happen if I don't use tiny umbrella. I've tried just turning my hosts to Cydia but that gives me the 3194 error, even though Cydia has them saved.?I need to restore with shsh but without Tu.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

You can't cos of Ipad Baeaband. If there is a tool to create custom firmware for 4.3.4 and 4.3.5, then you can but there isn't any tools to create it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ahh okay. Is there any reason why i cant restore just by putting in the details of the cydia server into my hosts file? I know cydia has the shsh for me, but when i restore i always get 3194. :/

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by i.Annie View Post
    Try opening TinyUmbrella and uncheck the box under Advanced to point to Cydia on exit. Then close TU, open iTunes, and try to restore to 4.3.4 again.

If this does not work, it might be due to the iPad baseband. Was this device originally yours or did you buy it off of someone else?

Logically speaking it should be able to go to 4.3.4 just fine if it doesn't have the iPad baseband.

To answer your question, I dont think it's likely that there will be any new tools released to jb/create custom fw's for 4.3.4 bc it isn't worth the effort. This update was only to patch a security exploit, for the devs to release a new jb on this silly little update would be a waste of their hard work and exposing the exploit that could be used for iOS 5.
    Hi, I am having the same problem as "gmxplode".The Difference is that I know I have an iPad baseband.How can I get of the recovery mode? Or is there any idea how can I put this phone in DFU mode? I've tried a lots of different tool but still...my 3GS won't go into DFU mode.
    My error message is 1015. Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by freepass; 2011-08-02 at 01:07 AM. Reason: I am adding a comment

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Depends on what fw you're on, what fw you want to be on, and if you have SHSHs saved or not. If you don't have SHSHs you'll likely need to get to 4.1, if so you can get to 4.3.3 or 4.2.1

Quote Originally Posted by i.Annie View Post
    Depends on what fw you're on, what fw you want to be on, and if you have SHSHs saved or not. If you don't have SHSHs you'll likely need to get to 4.1, if so you can get to 4.3.3 or 4.2.1
    Sorry. I bought an iPhone 3GS, previously jailbroken 4.3.3. I (in error) tried to upgrade to 4.3.5 and got stuck in the 1015 loop. Manually created my shsh stuff got them for 4.1, 4.3.5, 5.01, 5.02, 5.03.

Successfully downgraded to 4.1 stock. I would like to go to stock 4.3.5 but get the same 1015 loop on my PC, or error 20 on my MAC, I can still come back to 4.1 however. any options to make this thing legit?

Thanks!

Guess I have iPad baseband. Can I go to a higher custom ROM now? I know stock is out o' the question.
    Last edited by jrac; 2011-08-09 at 06:03 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234