Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Downgrade from 4.3.4 to 4.3.3 on iPhone 4

Exclamation Downgrade from 4.3.4 to 4.3.3 on iPhone 4
    Hello all,

I am trying to downgrade from 4.3.4 to 4.3.3 for the last 2 days without success. I downloaded Tiny Umbrella (I didn't have my SHSH Blobs saved), and I put the phone on the DFU mode. I clicked on the Fix Recovery Button, but at the moment, the screen appears like a terminal:

Unable to find gBdevList
    Unable to find fs_mount
    Unable to find fs_load_file
    Greenpois0n initialized.

It's been there for 10 minutes now... Nothing is happening.

Also, when I try to recover it through iTunes, it gives me a 3194 error.

I tried to resolve the issue with the hosts file, still the same...

Any recommendations guys?

Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Don't use click fix recovery in tu, run fix recovery 43 an executable file after applying a dfu mode on your iPhone

iPhone? More like MyPhone ChSchuldiner's Avatar
    Thanks

If you don't have your SHSH blobs saved, it's unfortunately a fact that you cannot downgrade your firmware.

To get out of the greenpois0n initialized screen, plug your phone into iTunes and update back to 4.3.4. Make sure your hosts file is clean.

In Windows Vista+7, go to the start menu, find notepad, right click it and click 'run as administrator'. From there click File > open. Navigate to Computer>Local Disk C>Windows>System32>drivers>etc. You may need to use the drop down menu to switch your view from .txt files to 'All files'. Open the hosts file and confirm that the last line of the hosts file says, "74.208.10.249 gs.apple.com". If it does not, you're fine. If it does, delete it and save the file. If there's a number beginning with 127, delete that one as well.

In Mac OS X, go to spotlight, find terminal and open it. Enter, "sudo nano /private/etc/hosts". Hit enter, then enter your password. Confirm that the last line of the hosts file says, "74.208.10.249 gs.apple.com". If it does not, you're fine. If it does, delete it and save the file. If there's a number beginning with 127, delete that one as well.

Once your hosts file is clean, perform the update via iTunes.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
    ChSchuldiner
    Last edited by ChSchuldiner; 2011-07-23 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iYeow View Post
    Don't use click fix recovery in tu, run fix recovery 43 an executable file after applying a dfu mode on your iPhone
    Did that. It seems that the command line window closes automatically, i'm not sure though that the process is complete successfully. The phone is still on the iTunes screen... Any other suggestions? THanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Did it write some scripts before it closes.

Try and put your fix recovery 43 mode in xp2 compatibility mode. Make sure you close the error box and itunes.

Or try on a different computer
    Last edited by iYeow; 2011-07-24 at 01:52 AM.