Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbroken Device Games question

Default Jailbroken Device Games question
    You know the benefits that you get from games like, take Gun Bros. for example, How if you download a certain app they give you like 3 warbucks (Their premium currency) or for other games they have Credits, Gems, etc.
    When you jailbreak your device those offers go away, is there a cydia app that disables that security or stops that from happening to game apps?

That's never happened with me and iMobsters. I've always been able to purchase favor points.

Oh, I think you might misunderstand me.
    Take iMobsters for example on an un-jailbroken device. Favor points, You know how you can earn them by downloading apps, I.E. World of War and you get like 10 favor points for downloading and opening it and then there is are offers for like Angry Birds and you buy and download it and get 50 favor points? Well on my Jailbroken device I only have the option to download like 2 apps for favor points and the apps are both free.

Oooohhhhhh ok got you. Hmmm ill look into this. Sorry I wasn't much of a help now.

Quote Originally Posted by Str4y View Post
    Oooohhhhhh ok got you. Hmmm ill look into this. Sorry I wasn't much of a help now.
    Any reply is progress to getting an answer.