Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help with iphone 3g restoring

Default Help with iphone 3g restoring
    Hi I got iphone 3g 8gig had 4.1 jailbroken with iPad band had problem with tranfering files got error 2003 tryed restore to factory defaults now i got apple logo only changed cable now I got 2001 error or if I use iREB got 1604 error on iTunes tryed redsn0w with 4.0 4.1 4.2 3.0 3.2 versions seems everything ok but after install again apple logo one thing then you got pineapple and it says on screen jailbreaking file system after five min screen goes to apple logo and it seems like it didnt install even blue bar just moves a bit and than stops .when i used redsn0w with 4.0 and 4.1 it says on screen that cant write to ram0s1 but ok on ram0s2 and than pineaple comes up i tryed even thentered with pineapple logo and again its just logo after 15 min goes off than i tryed winpwn 2.5 it cant locate mobile device driver got 100 error even custom 4.2.1 ipw didnt work got the same result can some one help me or just guide me thank you sorry for band english

one more thing tryed tinyumbrella didnt help and iTunes shows error after couple minutes after it says preaparing iphone and iphone itself is either white or balck screen
    Last edited by kestukasdsl; 2011-07-20 at 11:02 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Don't worry about your bad English eventhough you wrote the whole paragraph without even a "full stop" or Period... trying to understand what you are saying

I suggest you start all over again and restore to 3.1.3 for speed and performance.

Put your iphone into normal DFU mode : Plug your iphone in, hold both button for 10 secs and then release the Power button but keep holding the Home button until you hear a beep and your screen is black.
    Now Shift key + restore in itunes to 3.1.3 firmware .
    Use Exit recovery from Tiny Umbrella to kick out error 1015.
    Run Redsn0w 0.9.4 but browse to stock 3.1.2 ipsw.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iYeow View Post
    ...even though you wrote the whole paragraph without even a "full stop" or Period... trying to understand what you are saying......
    Foreign languages can be difficult, especially when translated. I've seen a few with their unique character sets that appear to go on forever without stopping. And here I though English was difficult (haha)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iYeow View Post
    Don't worry about your bad English eventhough you wrote the whole paragraph without even a "full stop" or Period... trying to understand what you are saying
    No comment.....Oh wait, I just commented didn't I

To restore trought iTunes gonna be problem cause it doesn wanna restore itself just after prepearing iphone for restore its shoes error even redsn0w if i am trying to install 4.2.1 with Ipad baseband just goes off without finishing proccess i think that its some sort writing problem in to flash or hard. I said that I got iPad baseband could it cause any problems?
    Last edited by kestukasdsl; 2011-07-21 at 07:04 AM.

after i put iphone in DFU mode and run iTunes I just get Waiting for Ipod and after 5min its jus goes off and nothing no iphone in menu