Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: restoring questions 4.3.3

Default restoring questions 4.3.3
    restoring questions 4.3.3
    so i downloaded a app of cydia and wont let me use my ipod like the whole touch screen it sucks and i have a password on my ipod so i cant ssh into it without unlocking nd turning it on... it sucks, anyway i need 2 restore to 4.3.3 which is my current software which when i updated it didnt earse any music but since i need to restore will it earse any music or anything because alot of my music is all over the place nd stuff and i got 15000 and i dj so i need it all, so basicaly will it erase anything cause i need it all, and ill also be updating to ios 5 dev edition later today so i need this fast please help, or can u give me software which will back it all up free cause copytrans wont let u back up more then 100 songs,

Quote Originally Posted by Goof View Post
    When you restore it will delete all of the content on the iPod, if you want to save it. Then do a backup before restoring then after restoring just restore your iPod from the backup.
    True a way to backup games is AppBackup and cydia files backup is AptBackup BOTH FREE FROM CYDIA, they backup there info when you backup in iTunes just be sure to open and use the apps then backup

nvrmind i fiquared it out! even tho i was already running 4.3.3 i just did a force UPDATE to 4.3.3 and it never deleted any music or anthing just unjailbroke so im good and im updatating to ios5 tonight! it and i couldent get apt backup from cydia because i couldnt unlock me ipod or even use the touch screen