Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: what happens when i plug up to itunes now?

Question what happens when i plug up to itunes now?
    i jailbroke my phone so i could get custom text tones, when i plug up my phone to the pc to sync, will it synch everything to itunes other than the jailbreak nonsense? when i unplug it will my phone still be jailbroken, still with the same themes, and the custom SMS tones? or by synching it does it revert back to stock iOS 4.3.3 and forcing me to do it all over again each time? just wondering what to expect before i plug it in.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Nothing will change during (or after) a sync .... except for the options you have selected

so then say, i have a theme that changes all my icons to star wars characters, all that will still remain after sync? and will the cydia app and whatever apps i've added with that still be there as well?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by k_huntington View Post
    so then say, i have a theme that changes all my icons to star wars characters, all that will still remain after sync? and will the cydia app and whatever apps i've added with that still be there as well?
    Correct

ok, thanks thats exactly what i needed to know.

Thanks

Everything on your iDevice will not be touched, other than syncing apps. As long as you don't click UPDATE.
    Twitter | @infinitypark003
    YouTube Channel | Infinitypark003