Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Freeze after home button double press

Default iPhone Freeze after home button double press
    I have had my iPhone jailbroken for a while now and it has been working great. I didn't update any Cydia upgrades because I didnt want anything to get messed up when it was working so well. I finally gave in because I had like 16 upgrades and I felt I should just do it.

The outcome has been that now when I press the home button twice to enter multiflow my iPhone freezes. It stays on the screen it was on but all buttons and the touchscreen cannot be activated. After a while it finally goes back to lock screen like a springboard restart.

I've deleted multiflow and activator and it is still happening. There is the occasional time that I get double tap to actually work, but for the most part I'm dealing with the freeze. Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Sounds like it would be a activator issue but you say it is still happening after you uninstalled it right?

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Sounds like it would be a activator issue but you say it is still happening after you uninstalled it right?
    Yes it still happened then, but get this. I reinstalled multiflow(along with activator), and set it so multiflow comes up when I do a short hold instead of double press. Then for my double press I have the normal app switcher bar come up and it works fine now. Strange.

Yea I'm happy I dont have to update my phone or anything. I also just tried switching the commands. Now my double click opens multiflow like it did originally with no problems. Thanks for your replies.