Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: It Safe Mode + Jailbreaking Data question

Default It Safe Mode + Jailbreaking Data question
    So I recently downloaded Appsync 4.0.X+ from sinfuliphonerepo since hackulo.us kept giving me an error. Right after downloading, all my Jailbreak apps stopped working (e.g. AndroidLock XT, Winterboard, etc.) and it said "It Safe Mode" on top. I quickly googled how to fix it, and it said uninstall the latest app. I uninstalled Appsync. Didn't work. I started going paranoid and uninstalling other apps; didn't work. Then my friend told me my last resort was to just re-jailbreak it. Is this true? Is this the only option?

If that is my last resort, then is it possible to save game data? I went pretty far in a few of my games (Fruit ninja <3) and want to save the data since once I jailbreak it will erase everything.

Thanks in advance and any input would be nice.

Default Don't worry
    When it says "save mode" at the top click on it and pop up comes up giving you a few options click the one that says help and it will show you all your available options usually just hitting restart works. Do that first if not just as you did uninstalling last package, then respring. Your LAST RESORT should always be a full restore via iTunes.

Oh I did't know about that.Thanks for letting me know, gonna try it out tonight.