Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Forcing iPhone Safe Mode

Default Forcing iPhone Safe Mode
    Is there's a a way to force the iPhone's Safe Mode WITHOUT ssh or sbsettings? Perhaps an app that can do it?

I really need to figure out how to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Habbakuk; 2011-07-04 at 05:25 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Why do you want to force your iphone into Safe mode, it will do it automatically when there is a conflict of apps.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

SBSettings / Reboot brings up a power menu (reboot, power off, safe mode, lock, & cancel)

Quote Originally Posted by Habbakuk View Post
    ...... Perhaps an app that can do it?
    Safe Mode Launcher (utilities) on cydia.

Default HELP! I need to get into Safe mode myself!!!!
    I just upgraded my cydia app on my phone which also downloaded an upgrade for Springboard. When the phone rebooted the theme I was using is now all scrunched up and I cannot enter my security code to get into my phone. I do not want to break into my phone I just need the default iphone screen to come up so I can enter my bloody password and get into my phone. Please help! I cannot get into my phone to get into cydia to make my phone go into safe mode. Is there any way I can force the phone into safe mode or is there any way I can delete the theme? I downloaded the i-fun app and I see everything on my phone but I do not know where it stores the themes I downloaded. I even installed OpenSSH but when I try to access the phone with it I am told that it cannot connect to the port or something.

I am running and iPhone 4. I am running 4.01 iOS.

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. As of now my phone is worthless.

Thanks! I appreciate anything you can offer to assist me!

I'd try "iExplorer" & delete the theme. Then reboot or reset it, if that doesn't work just restore it.