Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Battery issue in 4.3.3

Default Battery issue in 4.3.3
    Hello Friends,

I do have iphone4, which is factory unlock and I updated my iphone to 4.3.3 and jailbreak it.

now my battery is like no where, its drain drain and drain... nothing else. even i charge it for full night it doesn't goes to 100%.

I used to recharge my phone twice a week earlier and now I have to recharge it twice daily. please let me know solution.

please help

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Usually a restore (not update) will solve 99.9% of all issues. Set up as new and use an authorized SIM for the activation. These methods work best.

Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    Usually a restore (not update) will solve 99.9% of all issues. Set up as new and use an authorized SIM for the activation. These methods work best.
    hi if i restore do i have to jailbreak it again ? if i do restore it again and then have to jailbreak again then issue remains the same.. isnt it ?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by taps2k View Post
    hi if i restore do i have to jailbreak it again ?...
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by taps2k View Post
    ...if i do restore it again and then have to jailbreak again then issue remains the same.. isnt it ?
    Take it one step at a time. Restore it, set up as new phone. Check battery usage for 1 or 2 days. If it appears good, then jb with redsn0w. Don't install anything. Check battery usage for 1 or 2 days. Once you satisfied the restore and the jb are NOT causing battery issues, then install your software and tweaks.

Also .... you might be better of restoring to 4.2.1. 4.3.3 is ok, but some have reported battery and other issues.