Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Slide to answer call bug due to jailbreak?

Question Slide to answer call bug due to jailbreak?
    I remember a long time ago when I owned a Jailbroken 3DS, that when I got calls sometimes the slide to answer didn't work. The slider would move but when it hit the end it did nothing. Really blood boiling.
    Now years later, I got an iPhone 4. It was my girlfriends. I then got it jailbroken and within days it happened again. She never had this issue, she never jailbroke it either.

At the moment its a lottery so see if the next call I get I can actually answer.
    Firstly, is this a jailbreak issue? And secondly is there an app on cydia where if this problem happens again, I can at least double tap the home button to force answer.
    Only thing I havent tried is restoring to an non jailbroken state. But I have restored this phone twice, jailbroke it twice and each time with a clean install (no backups from iTunes used).

Any thoughts?

Thanks

not sure if it's a jailbreak issue because i have never had that happen, i use EZDecline from cydia so instead of the slide to answer you get two buttons one is answer and the other is decline, it's great tweak