Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Favor request from anyone with JB and iOS 3.x.x

Default Favor request from anyone with JB and iOS 3.x.x
    I have another thread going about a Bluetooth problem, but I wanted to make a separate topic so maybe someone would see my specific request. I need help from someone who is still on 3.x.x, but is jailbroken and knows how to pull files from the iPhone (through a tool like iFile).

I'm wanting to test a theory about downgrading ONLY the Bluetooth drivers while maintaining everything else at the latest 4.3.3. PM me, and I can give you my e-mail address & describe where the 2 small files reside. Thanks in advance!

Thanks

May as well post your theory here, I can grab the files from a 3.x IPSW and give it a spin. Make sure to match device to device (e.g., 3G to 3G, 3GS to 3GS... they use different BT chips).

I have an iPhone 4, but I'd like to get copies of BTServer and BlueTool files from 3.x.x software. They both reside in usr/sbin directory. When I remove those 2, the BT no longer works. That let's me know they are "active". The particular problem I'm having only appeared when upgrading from v3 to v4 software.