Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No signal anymore, offically unlocked

Default No signal anymore, offically unlocked
    Hey, i got a issue with my iphone 4, there is no signal at all anymore, i can see the carrier tho. Its officially unlocked at a store when bought. I have tried everything from getting a new sim-card to recover it and installing multiple Ios:es on it, none of that worked :/ Any ideas on what i can do?

Thanks!

Last edited by azzkiikr; 2011-05-26 at 03:36 PM.

Thanks

I'd start with resetting Network Settings (Settings -> General -> Reset) myself, but this behavior does not augur well, I'm afraid (assuming the network is known to have solid coverage in your area).

Quote Originally Posted by orbyorb View Post
    I'd start with resetting Network Settings (Settings -> General -> Reset) myself, but this behavior does not augur well, I'm afraid (assuming the network is known to have solid coverage in your area).
    Well, ive tried that many times already, no result! :/ and yes, i never had problems with the signal before :P had full bars and everything. I wonder why my edge still works tho?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Did you try toggling Airplane mode on and off? You still have a signal, it's just terribly weak... Try a hard-reset (hold power/sleep button and home button for 10 seconds and then let go). if the Airplane mode toggle doesn't work.
    If I helped you in any way, please click on the button!

Quote Originally Posted by Jcbzr View Post
    Did you try toggling Airplane mode on and off? You still have a signal, it's just terribly weak... Try a hard-reset (hold power/sleep button and home button for 10 seconds and then let go). if the Airplane mode toggle doesn't work.
    Ye, ive tried toggle airplane mode on/off, no result there either and i did try hard-reset, nothing happend :/ I mean, ive never had problems with the signal before until now. I live in the capital city, i mean cmon :/