Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Chart of iOS/Baseband versions?

Default Chart of iOS/Baseband versions?
    Hi all,

I've got a 3G[s] that has SHSH blobs going back to 3.0. It's currently running baseband 04.26.08.

This baseband has a "bug" that doesn't allow iOS to display the carrier unless ultrasn0w is running.

I'd like to upgrade to the earliest 05.x baseband so that I can display the carrier without the ultrasn0w requirement (although still retain the ability to unlock - I do not want to go to the latest baseband).

The question is what stock iOS version do I need to upgrade to in order to get on the earliest 05.x baseband? Is there a chart anywhere that shows what baseband versions are installed with what iOS?

Thanks

The last basebands to be unlocked were 05.12.08 (on 3.1.3) and 05.13.04 (on 4.0). Anything past that, you will be forced to use the iPad baseband

5.11.07 was also a 05.xx baseband that is unlockable. I'm not 100% positive but I think that is iOS 3.1.2 - How do you plan on updating your baseband?
    Last edited by kraziebone; 2011-05-17 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. The Following User Says Thank You to battlecrushr For This Useful Post:

mael (2011-07-12)