Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP PLZ! iPhone 4 Stock after erase all settings!

Default HELP PLZ! iPhone 4 Stock after erase all settings!
    Hi
    I recently just sold my Unlocked iPhone 4(4.0.1firmware) on eBay and before I ship it to the buyer I just press the erase all settings and contents after I waited like 20 mins its still there with the white apple logo then i know I'm in trouble. Can someone please please help me with this or I would have to refund him the money. ( I think I had my SHSH saved and I backed up once before I erase everything.)
    Thank You

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Easiest thing for you to do is to restore to custom firmware of 4.3.3 created by Pwnage tools 4.3.3 to preserve your baseband. You will need to update itunes to the latest.

Default RE
    Is Snowbreeze or Redsnow ok? Because I don't have a Mac.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Redsn0w doesn't restore your firmware to 4.3.3. Snowbreeze 2.7.1 cfw can be used to do the restore but i find it buggy. You can try.

So go ahead and create a cfw from snowbreeze, use redsn0w , only check dfu mode and run the program until you see a message dfu done, your iphone should be black , then run itunes and restore to this cfw of 4.3.3 created by snowbreeze 2.7.1 or the latest already placed on your desktop.
    Last edited by iYeow; 2011-05-14 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost