Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Where'd the purple come from??

iPhone? More like MyPhone phoenix81's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Where'd the purple come from??
    I did a shift+restore last night a re-jailbroke using redsn0w. I'm on 4.3.3 and have been but I wanted to setup from scratch.

After setting up for a while I notched I had purple dots in the calendar and on lockinfo. Some highlights around words are also purple.

Now these are things that I know for a fact should be blue, any ideas
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks

This as well
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Are you syncing your calendar with your Google Calendar? Or Outlook, etc? If you are, it will display anything from that calendar with the colored dot and line highlight that you've chosen in your GCal/other account settings. Mine is almost that exact same shade bc I picked it long ago. If you open the native calendar app and click "calendars" in the upper left it will tell you which calendar(s) is being displayed and will show the appropriately color coded dot next to the calendar account that's being synced. This may not be the answer to why yours is purple but it is for mine. I have my GCal set as the main and only calendar to show in the native iPhone calendar so anything I have shows up with the purple dots/highlights. Some third party GCal apps like Calengoo also allow you to choose or set those colors, and in the case of Calengoo it does sync those choices back to your main Google account, so it's also possible to think you are changing the view within that app and not realize you've changed the main setting if you don't login and see the full desktop browser version very often.

Thanks

Thank you for your answer. Now, where the hell are those UI images located so I can theme them. I hate purple. Damn 4.3.3.