Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help a noob jailbreak iphone 4 4.3

Default Help a noob jailbreak iphone 4 4.3
    ok im sure you guys are sick of noobs like me asking questions like these but after hours of searching the net i couldnt really get anything straight... so im not an expert at all of this! i have an itouch 2g which i jailbroke with jailbreakme.com... today i just got a new iphone 4 and idk anything bout it... im kinda spoiled with free apps so i really want to jailbreak it but it requires for the phone to be unlocked and blah blah... in the info it says the phone is 4.3(8F190) i have NO clue what a baseband is cuz i never had an iphone before. So if anyone would be so kind to write some sort of a short explanation of what i gotta do id very much appreciate it

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

We don't support piracy. If the reason you want to jb is to steal apps, then I'm sorry we can't condone the piracy.

Feel free the search the forums or Google for a guide. Perhaps searching the words "Jailbreak iPhone 4 on 4.3" will help you find the right guide.

Edit: I won't close the thread just bc jailbreaking is what we do here. Just note to please don't request help or discuss pirated material.

Welcome to MMi btw.
    Last edited by i.Annie; 2011-05-13 at 03:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

thx... i know piracy is bad... theres just a couple apps i want free for education. Other then that i am looking into making mods and apps so i rly need to figure out how to jailbreak the iphone