Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is anyone else having trouble downloading their SHSH blobs for 4.3.3?

Default Is anyone else having trouble downloading their SHSH blobs for 4.3.3?
    Just wondering. I have my phone connected, everything seems fine, and it has been recognized. But for whatever reason it says that the 4.3.3 SHSH blobs are not available when I hit the Save SHSH button. Isn't it stupposed to retrieve these SHSH blobs so that I can back them up?

point server towards apple

How do I do that in TinyUmbrella? I'm running version 4.33.00.

go under advanced uncheck the one that says point to cydia close it restart computer and reopen try saving

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stray For This Useful Post:

Syllinger (2011-05-12)

Perfect! Worked like a charm. Thank you!

no problem

Actually, one other quick question. How do I upload the SSH to the Cydia server, it doesn't seem to do it automatically anymore.

that i do not know sorry

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Syllinger View Post
    Actually, one other quick question. How do I upload the SSH to the Cydia server, it doesn't seem to do it automatically anymore.
    It still does it automatically. As long as you chose make my life easier in cydia. The main page is kinda slow to show you which ones you have saved. Just download ishshit from cydia and save all versions for your phone then email them to your self then you'll always have them.