Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Downgrade CONFIRMED!

According to a friend of mine who works at a local apple store, he told me there is going to be a new update to itunes that will not allow you to downgrade anymore. I don't know how true this is so I would only take it as a grain of salt. Just thought I should pass that knowledge off to you guys though.

My itunes shuts down as soon as I run apptapp...!! What's up with that???
    ran it again and apptapp ran successfully but how do I know if my iPhone is still 1.1.1 or 1.0.2???

Hey... but what happens with the new iPhones that already comes with 1.1.1??
    Can they be downgraded? ´cause if not a got to stop buying it
    Does somebody succesfully downgraded a 1.1.1 preinstalled iphone??
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenus View Post
    Ok well link 2 is the exact same thing as what I did so I guess I'll just wait for the hack then............ I hate you now Apple. A-holes!!!
    from what i've read, vista is a ***** to get it to work.....if you got a friend with xp, try there..... i did the downgrade, and i'm fully functional already.

good luck

Hey! will this work with guys who have downgrade successfully to 1.0.2 but the modem is still!! 04.01.13_G plz confirm.....thnx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis45 View Post
    Hey! will this work with guys who have downgrade successfully to 1.0.2 but the modem is still!! 04.01.13_G plz confirm.....thnx in advance
    yes, that is correct..... mine is just as you said, but if you have att and didn't unlock yet, everything works fine

thanks i will try this out later

I did mine a few min. ago. I was going to wait for 1.1.1 to be hacked but it is taking too long. I miss my apps! I did notice one thing, Itunes will give you an error message if you extract the 1.0.2 firmware. So for everyone trying to do this that has not seen it yet, do not extract the firmware, let Itunes do it for you.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678