Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: please help me i tunes issues

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default please help me i tunes issues
    Need help. I had to delete itunes from my computer due to virus, it was 9.1.1.1 i had, iphone 3gs 3.13. I have downloaded 9.1.1.1 again and now itunes turns on and works fine .Iphone is working fine but now itunes has no songs, and videos, and also my music was all deleted due to virus also if i sync my jailbroken iphone to itunes will it mess it up. Will i get my music back that i downloaded fron itunes what should i do cause i want to sync my phone back to my laptop again anyone got a clue for me please help no clue at all on this one many thanks i dont want to mess up my phone as well anyone please advise how i can sort this out please nice one again

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

You can get all the songs off your iphone and put them back in your library but you will need a special program to do it. There are quite a few that can do this, just do a quick google for "get music off iphone"

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

When you sync your contacts, make sure you use the merge option, then your contacts will go back to your itunes. If you don't merge, your iphone contacts will dissappear.
    As for the songs , you can always download from itunes if you have purchased. You need to authorize your computer too.
    Photos and Videos on your computer are gone unless you have them in your iphone, then it will go into itunes.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    are you sure i cant just sync to itunes

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

I don't think you can sync your songs on your iphone into itunes.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

If you try to sync anymore photos it will erase any photos you may have on there (except camera roll). You cannot download songs again for free with itunes but you can transfer purchases back to itunes from your iphone without needing any extra software. Any songs that were not purchased through itunes and you will have to use one of those programs I was describing before.