Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Downloaded a carrier logo...but it doesn't show up...how do I fix this?

Default Downloaded a carrier logo...but it doesn't show up...how do I fix this?
    Hi, I downloaded several carrier logos and I go to winterboard to apply them...my phone reboots, but the carrier logo still doesn't show up...what do I have to do? or what am I doing wrong?

your probably installing a carrier logo thats not compatible with your carrier for instance you cant use a at&t logo on tmobile its just wont work unless ive been doing it wrong hehe

Quote Originally Posted by fmlouder View Post
    your probably installing a carrier logo thats not compatible with your carrier for instance you cant use a at&t logo on tmobile its just wont work unless ive been doing it wrong hehe
    It was a New York knicks logo that I was trying to use..I have At&t if that makes any difference

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Possibly not compatible with the firmware version you're on. I have an AT&T logo that is a tweak rather than a winterboard theme made for iOS 4 iPhone 4 that works well. Make sure it is compatible for iOS 4 if that's what you're on and make sure it is compatible with your device.