Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia not loading sources!!!!

Default Cydia not loading sources!!!!
    Ok, ive done all the research possible and i CANNOT find a solution. I'm on IOS 4.0 on an iphone 4 and cydia will not load any sources, it just comes up with the error: "Did not find repository, the indicated repository could not be found. this could be because you are trying to add a legacy installer repository...etc.." Its been like this for about three days now.

Is anyone having this porblem? im just trying to add big boss's repo so i can get SBsettings. anyways im seriously pissed off and would love any help i can get. i really dont want to downgrade or anything, ive got so many apps i dont want to lose and redownload. thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

It is hard to diagnose your problem, your only solution is to do a restore and jailbreak with different jailbreak tool.

Thanks

Big Boss should come standard with Cydia. Big Boss is one of the community sources. When you look at your sources is it not listed?

I got a ?im sum Wat new at this an I got a couple ? I need a answer for. Wat is a legacy repo source and why won't cydia allow them