Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: network and browsing problems after snowbreeze 2.1 and unlock!

Default network and browsing problems after snowbreeze 2.1 and unlock!
    i successfully unlocked and jailbroke my iphone 4 with snowbreeze 2.1.now i cannot browse ,go to app store ,my network is not responding even after i reset network settings and chose att as my provider!?, and i install ultrasnow.please help!

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

If you are on ATT make sure you do not select activate when making the custom firmware. You have to let itunes activate it.

damn u know what i did press hackitivate!!! is there anyway i can fix this or can i just do snowbreeze again?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

drocker82 (2010-11-16)

thanks alot so when i run the process again would it wipe the first hack clean and start all over again with a fresh hack.also when i ran snowbreeze and click hackitivate i think it told me my phone was already activated i think?

Thanks

Pick expert mode when making another custom firmware, that way you can know for sure to deselect the activate box. Yes it will restore fresh doing this.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

AliensAfterDark (2010-11-16)

another thing too i can still send text messages out and make calls on att 3g network and i have full bars i just cant browse or go to cydia-basically anything that gotta do with internet.so how come i can do the other things but not browse kinda weird?!

Thanks

not too sure, After doing the restore again and making sure itunes activates it this time first make sure your internet is working before you try to restore your backup. If it does and then you restore your backup and it doesnt there may be something in your backup that is corrupt.

That or ATT internet service may be down in your area right now.

Quote Originally Posted by x98car View Post
    Pick expert mode when making another custom firmware, that way you can know for sure to deselect the activate box. Yes it will restore fresh doing this.
    Woooohooo! Dude It Worked. You Rock Mane! I Know It Was That Simple, But For Me I Stayed Up Until 5am Trying To Figure Out What The Freak & All I Had To Do Was Check A Box.....Dont Tell Anybody ^_^ Thanks Again Bro

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

AliensAfterDark (2010-11-16)