Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please help me to jailbreak

Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    No reason to change root partition size, leave it alone. As far as the dock, maybe it's not compatible. Test other docks to confirm if any will work.
    The docks were working fine before I jailbroke the phone ( And I've tried the phone on both and neither of them works any more. Do you think that using the pwnage tool to jailbreak one more time will fix the problem?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I doubt another jb will fix your dock issue. Is everything else working?

Yes everything is working semi-okay. Some programs now have problems opening and require a quick re-boot or refresh. my settings is the worst. sometimes i have to switch my phone off completely and then switch it on again before settings will open. i guess it's because i have a 3G and have very little memory? What's the jailbreak done to my phone that it's now so sluggish? And I really don't have any idea about what to do about the dock issue short of restoring the phone to apple, which I don't want to do. I only use lock info and one or two cydia apps, but i've grown to love them in a very short time. so sad.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Go back to version 3.1.3 for better performance and speed. Then get either a 3gs or iphone 4 for ios 4.1.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123