Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Random Resprings

Default Random Resprings
    I am having an issue and I can’t seem to find anyone else with the same issue. I have a 3GS (old bootrom) on iOS 4.1 Jailbroken with Limera1n) When plugged into any computer mac or pc my phone will randomnly respring(can happen after 2 minutes or after 20 min very randomn), while respringing the clock and date on the lockscreen show an earlier time, it can go back to earlier that day or even go back to yesterday. As soon as the respring completes it goes back to the right time and date. the respringing does not stop until I unplug the usb. When plugged into a wall the problem does not have it. I'm thinking it may be a conflict of cydia apps but I am not sure. I also sometimes recieve the following error code in Itunes: 0xE8000065. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by starops777; 2010-11-04 at 05:02 PM.

Thanks

sounds like you need to restore again and rejailbreak, make sure you set the phone up as new and not restore from backup

Do you mean I shouldn't restore my contacts or anything?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

What he meant is do a firmware restore again and setup as a new iphone. You can sync your contacts and photos with Itunes.