Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unable to restore my iphone 4 please help :(

Default Unable to restore my iphone 4 please help :(
    I have experienced the problem in ********** before i restore my iphone. It is because the Caught Exception for updating the app i downloaded . Later, I tried to restore my iphone in order to fix this problem but i can't . it is because it freeze while restoring the iphone software in itunes. Anyone have experienced this kind of situation before , Please teach me what what can i do

Quote Originally Posted by nick1226 View Post
    I have experienced the problem in ********** before i restore my iphone. It is because the Caught Exception for updating the app i downloaded . Later, I tried to restore my iphone in order to fix this problem but i can't . it is because it freeze while restoring the iphone software in itunes. Anyone have experienced this kind of situation before , Please teach me what what can i do
    How are you doing the restore? Are u putting it in dfu mode and what firmware are u on? Is this phone jailbroken and unlocked?

Yes , I put it in DFU mode , It was dark screen before I restore it . Firmware is 4.1 , and it was jailbroken and unlocked too.

Can anyone help me with this situation here?
    I am totally lost
    Last edited by nick1226; 2010-11-01 at 05:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

So you are trying to restore your phone and it freezes? When? Any error messages?

Why are you putting the phone in DFU mode? Are you using pwnagetool or snowbreeze to restore the phone?