Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help me with Jailbreak 3gs 4.1 05.14.02

Default Help me with Jailbreak 3gs 4.1 05.14.02
    I could use help with jailbreaking my phone. I don't know if it makes any difference or not, but my phone was jailbroken using Spirit in the past. Then I made the same mistake as many others of updating and lost my jailbreak.

I'm now on 4.1 Old Bootrom MB 05.14.02 I've tried using Limera1n to jailbreak and it freezes up my phone to the connect to iTunes screen and goes no further. My computer pops up saying that they it has detected a new device but iTunes does nothing. I've then had to go to the Apple store to have them reboot it. VERY FRUSTRATING!!

I have also tried using Greenpois0n but for whatever reason it does not find my phone in DFU mode. I have even put my phone in DFU mode prior to starting and that doesn't work either. At this point, I don't know what other option to try.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

Also, through using TinyUmbrella, my phone shows SHSH's 4.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2 and 4.1. I don't really know how to use TinyUmbrella so I'm not sure that this does me any good at all.
    Last edited by cincyguy; 2010-10-28 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Restore and try again is all I can say. Just hit restore in iTunes to restore 4.1