Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is My iPHONE Broken?

Default Is My iPHONE Broken?
    Someone purchased my old 3G from me and I have tried to clear it out of my information. Jailbroken and unlocked (at the time), I tried just resetting all settings on my phone. Didn't work because my phone numbers were still there. I am to ship this today and now I have that connect to Itunes error picture.

When I did so, I thought that restoring it would fix the issue. Same image still shows me to connect and iTunes then says to restore. I am worried now because without realizing it, it restored and updated my software to 4.1. But the connect to itunes image won't allow me to see the update if it was successful or not.

Someone purchased my phone off of eBay and I want to keep my good name as it is at 100%. Is my phone broken or can this be resolved? I was only trying to clean it of my 4000 pictures and 500 contacts and emails.

I need it restored, jailbroken and unlocked. I have limerain waiting to place on it. Thank you in advance.

Please advise.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Your info is very unclear, don't know if you have already restored to 4.1.
    If you have hit restore in itunes, you should be now at 4.1 and it cannot be unlocked.