Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3g upgrading to 3gs

Default 3g upgrading to 3gs
    I just purchaseda 3gs. Whatsthe best way to intergrate myservice and jailbreak from onephone to the other? 3g 4.1 snowbreeze 2.0.2

Thanks

not sure what you mean by integrate your service, if you are referring to contacts, photos, etc, then sync with itunes, as for the jailbreak it will have to be done on the new phone itself (a jailbreak can not be transfered)

I knowihavetojailbreak the new device i was wondering ifan app like theone for cydiawill recognize me if i installed it into a new phone. If not is there a way i can save all my jailbreak stuff or do i have to manually reload all of it

Thanks

You can use backup utility apps like PkgBackup, AptBackup and Chronous to save app data. After using them, sync to iTunes as their data is saved onto iTunes' backups. Then when you get your new iPhone, restore from a backup of the old one.

The jump from the 3G to the 3GS = SO worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Thanks for the info. Ive heard its worth it. 80 bucks refurbished from att. Cant beat that. Ill keep ya posted

Got my phone and proceeded to make it rain!!! Much better cydia loads in seconds not minutes. Resprings and reboots are alot faster. I almost dont know why i waited so long to get in on the fun!!

Thanks

it's even faster on the iphone 4

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

yeah, I went from 3G to ip4. it was like going from a skoda to a Ferrari!!!

Its like walking or driving. Im having the whole iphone experience here. No lags on opening apps, faster doenloads, like night and day. Put limerain in it instantly and lovin it!