Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 4.1 launch daemons

Default 4.1 launch daemons
    Hi everyone! I've been searching the web diligently (or so I think) for a while now to try and find a post that lists the safe launch daemons to remove for iOS 4.1. Every one that I've found so far is for 3.X or 4.0X. Maybe I'm uneducated and these will work for 4.1 also, but I'm not sure. Can anyone clarify for me please? Or direct me to a site that HAS listed the safe launch daemons to remove on iOS 4.1 that I may have missed? Thanks guys/gals. As u can see I'm really new to this site, but so far everyone has been extremely helpful and I hope that trend continues...

JB IPhone 3G ios 4.1

Should be the same ones that are safe I deleted them on my Iphone4 and gained RAM Are there more? Don't know, but tye original ones work. Hope that helps

http://modmyi.com/forums/file-mods/6...h-daemons.html

That does help. At least one person has deleted them with no adverse effects. I'm not sure if there are more or not. I assume things like wallpaper and newer 4.1 features have launch daemons associated with them. If you don't use them I assume they can also be deleted?