Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3gs on Spirit 3.1.3 help!!

Default 3gs on Spirit 3.1.3 help!!
    Okay- I did the Spirit Jailbreak as soon as it came out and it has been working out well. I've done a little modding on my own through winscp to change some of the tones, but am still very much a beginner when it comes to the scripts stuff. I really want to get some of the apps that are available to later firmware options (Mark read is at the top of the list).

If I do an update from itunes to 4.1 and use greenpoison/limerain to jb again will that work? I know I'll have to reload all of the apps/themes through cydia again, but do I need to do something before upgrading so it doesn't freeze the phone? ARe there other suggestions to getting some of the new utilities without upgrading firmware?

Any help is appreciated!!

if you upgrade to 4.1, then this is a fresh start for your iphone, then jailbreak with either tools and go get your apps. No probs!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to yusuf530i For This Useful Post:

floridaguy (2010-10-26)

Awesome! Thank you! Will try tomorrow with fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by floridaguy View Post
    Awesome! Thank you! Will try tomorrow with fingers crossed!
    Make sure you sync your iphone with Itunes first, so that all your recent contacts , photos and notes. You can sync it back to your iphone after the restore.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to iYeow For This Useful Post:

yusuf530i (2010-10-26)