Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: jb, att, ip4 newbie

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yeow202 View Post
    You are welcome, instead of going to Apple store, now you can go to Fedex store and send me a 6 packs of beers to Canada...
    this man definitely deserves some beer, although as many threads as he helps in I don't know that he will have enough finger strength left to open the beer from typing so much

Quote Originally Posted by Lovertoever View Post
    Hi
    As long you have new I phone now please tray do not jb as long as you don't have good inf and maybe that's Brock your I phone for my self I have never jb nd really it's fine the I phone 4 it's amazing great as well without jb
    Alot off app free and some off them 1$ so what you remember the battery life it's amazing without jb if you not need really something important to jb don't do that take it from me or leave it if you found yourself happy to tray jb that's my advice to all who can live without jb I phone thanks

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    say what?
    Last edited by j3st3r; 2010-10-26 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by yeow202 View Post
    You are welcome, instead of going to Apple store, now you can go to Fedex store and send me a 6 packs of beers to Canada...
    Lol 6 packs of beer or a nice bottle of grey goose? Lol.

Hi
    I think I am just put her my advice to all who never do jb before and then when they have problem they tray to found help after maybe too late . And
    Her one example as he tray to jb the I phone and he already have with it sensor problem as I advice him to replace the phone from apple before doing jb and now if he like to jb after he replace the I phone I am still thinking he doing big mistake her and it's up to him now thanks any way and I am not asking to have anything from any one for that take care all of you her

Sent from my iPhone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12