Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: phone 4 , 4.1 jb with lime no mms, driving me nuts

Exclamation phone 4 , 4.1 jb with lime no mms, driving me nuts
    ok does someone have a fix figured out , i cant send or receive pic messages , iv tried pushfix.info and iv tried the fix from xsellize nothing seems to fix my picture messaging on tmobile.
    its driving me nuts gotta have it for work , someone help me i know theres gotta be a fix
    iv reset network, iv tried everything i can think of
    thanks all

have you installed ultrasn0w? thats what caused mine dont aske me why but it did and i know some1 will argue with me but i know what happened

yes i unlocked it with ultrasnow

if you dont need it then uninstal it.. if you do you need to change your apn to the correct settings

apn settings are correct, i reinstalled ultra, reinstalled pushfix for tmobile , nothing seems to work which is weird cause i havent had this problem on any other iphone

idk bro im on att&t so i cant really help with tmobile but pm eitheir yeow or annie they can help you

im sure their reading this i hope now !!!

Thanks

restore and rejailbreak with greenpois0n, I was having mms issues with limera1n on 4.1 as well (AT&T), I restored and used greenpois0n and have had zero issues since

ok just restored to 4.1 again and used greenp0ison and still cant send pic messages , whats next !

come on guys iv been up all night dickin with this ****
    i need to get my mms working, i can text no problem , but pics no cant send or receive.
    iv restored jb with lime, no luck restored jb with green no luck now im back on a new restore with lime cause i noticed on the jb with green , id have no service ,or it couldnt find tmobile
    just would be at one bar with no tmobile logo
    but dont have that problem with a jb on lime !
    either way i need a solution if there is one to this bs problem with sending or getting pic messages
    Last edited by foreveraudio; 2010-10-22 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Having the same problem but I updated the phone with pawnage tool, now I have no mms or facetime