Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stuck on Apple Logo Circle Loading

Default Stuck on Apple Logo Circle Loading
    My apple iphone 3gs 32 gb is stuck on loading apple logo. The phone is jailbroken and unlocked. I was going to give this phone to someone else so I hit "Erase All Content and Setting" under the Reset option. Since then, the I see the apple logo and the loading circle but cannot start the phone. Can someone help me resolve this issue?

Thanks

Hitting "Erase All Content and Settings" removes the jailbreak and effectively makes you restore the phone back in iTunes. I think it may require a restore back to the latest stock firmware so your unlock might be gone.

Try a hard reset to see if it will get off of the loading circle.

I tried hard reset but no luck. Is it possible to restore to 4.0 instead of 4.1 as the phone is currently on 4.0?

Thanks

Do you have SHSHs saved in Cydia? You can try restoring back to 4.0 with TinyUmbrella.

I am not sure about SSHs saved. I recall clicking on "Make my Life Easy" or something like that when I first installed Cydia on the phone.

Thanks

That's good.

Download TinyUmbrella and request your SHSHs from there and save them to your computer.

There's also a guide located here.

I have downloaded TinyUmbrella. Unfortunately, I am not familiar with this application. What is the process for requesting SHSHs in Tiny Umbrella?

Thanks

Try reading the guide I mentioned above. I'm on a Mac so if you're on Windows I don't know how the program looks for you. There should be a "Save SHSH" button somewhere.

Thanks

I am in the same situation, my iphone is stuck on the apple logo with the loading wheel. im jailbroken on 4.1, this happened after i removed faceit 3gs from cydia and it prompted a reboot. i have my 4.1 shsh saved. if i restore thru cydia, will I lose my jailbreak? i have no idea what this screen means, i tried to get out of it (hard reset) but it doesn't seem likely.