Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help jailbreaking 3g 4.1 before i have a breakdown

Exclamation help jailbreaking 3g 4.1 before i have a breakdown
    hi i have just bought a iphone 3g from a friend after losing my old one (which was jailbroke using black ra1n) so after plugging in an itunes upgrading to 4.1 i now have no idea what to do to jailbreak. im not a techy so as much help as you can give would be brilliant. i have surfed around and heard about redsn0w and sn0wbreeze etc but i have no idea what im doing really and dont want to mess it up. i did try sn0wbreeze but it said it had to be jailbroke first before jailbreaking ??????? using ireb but that file wouldnt work. i really could use a step by step if someone wouldnt mind . cheers in advance

Thanks

here you go

http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=12115

http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=11944
    Last edited by j3st3r; 2010-10-22 at 12:58 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to j3st3r For This Useful Post:

sumby89 (2010-10-22)

ha i know i should wait before the idiot proof break comes but i cant stand having an unbroken iphone , its just not the same

thanks alot mate that worked just fine
    Last edited by sumby89; 2010-10-22 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Went to the website. There are a number of ads blocking the instructions. How do you get rid of the ads? Also, will the procedure work for a 3gs phone as well?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boochase View Post
    Went to the website. There are a number of ads blocking the instructions. How do you get rid of the ads? Also, will the procedure work for a 3gs phone as well?
    here you go

iClarified - iPhone - How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 Using Greenpois0n (Windows)

iClarified - iPhone - How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 Using Greenpois0n (Mac)