Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3G Jailbreak

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default iPhone 3G Jailbreak
    Is my 3G jailbreak-able? Me, like an idiot upgrade my firmware on itunes. It's currently 4.1 (8B117). I just want to jailbreak it so that I can use ********** to get free apps. I already activated with my spare ATT sim card. I don't really care about but unlock for tmobile but if it's possible I would unlock it also. Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fonz06 View Post
    can u unlock the 3g with 4.1 yet?
    no, not with an officially updated phone

Quote Originally Posted by rubberwheels View Post
    Is my 3G jailbreak-able? Me, like an idiot upgrade my firmware on itunes. It's currently 4.1 (8B117). I just want to jailbreak it so that I can use ********** to get free apps. I already activated with my spare ATT sim card. I don't really care about but unlock for tmobile but if it's possible I would unlock it also. Thanks!
    please read then forum rules, not talk of pirated apps on the forums, hence the *********** instead of the actual name
    Last edited by j3st3r; 2010-10-23 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Need confirmation folks.

Have a 3G which is on 3.1.3 right now. Want to upgrade to 4.1. Would it be possible to use ultrasn0w if I upgrade?

Current baseband is 5.13.04.

Quote Originally Posted by bugoy8 View Post
    Need confirmation folks.

Have a 3G which is on 3.1.3 right now. Want to upgrade to 4.1. Would it be possible to use ultrasn0w if I upgrade?

Current baseband is 5.13.04.
    Not if done through itunes but if yoyr on a mac you can use pwnagetool if your on windows youll need to use sn0wbreeze but it has been updated yet so youll have to wait on that..

But wht it does is cook a firmware so you can update without updating your baseband then you could use ultrasn0w