Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No SHSH blobs displayed in 4.1 after greenpois0n?

Default No SHSH blobs displayed in 4.1 after greenpois0n?
    Hi all,

I got 4.1+greenpois0n a couple of days ago but Cydia does not display my SHSH blobs; there's simply nothing at the top of the page? Are sauriks servers down or what's going on? I can still get them through TinyUmbrella but I'd just like to know what's going on. Thanks.

Yes if you have saved, TU will have them. I have done my with limera1n but still no SHSH blobs and I have done mine the day limera1n came out.

Quote Originally Posted by modbo View Post
    Yes if you have saved, TU will have them. I have done my with limera1n but still no SHSH blobs and I have done mine the day limera1n came out.
    Thanks for the reply. I do have them on TU so I'm safe; but are you saying on top of your Cydia homepage there's also no mention of SHSH blobs?

Thanks

they are still on Cydia servers, when a new jailbreak is released the servers get hammered so to speed everything up saurik disables shsh caching in Cydia for a while to keep the servers from crashing with the increased load, no worries though as he will reenable it shortly

Default missing shsh blobs in cydia after 4.1
    so i am new to this, i downloaded and installed tu, how do i know where my shsh has been saved? I want to save all my shsh before i begin to jailbreak my phone. so I am a bit confused if cydia has mine or not so i want to be safe to know at lease tu has my shsh if cydia didnt. thanks!

Thanks

start tinyumbrella, hook your phone up, click the save shsh button, they will save locally (on your computer) and cydia as well, super easy