Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: greenpois0n *first-time jailbreak* with photos

Default greenpois0n *first-time jailbreak* with photos
    Just jailbroke my iphone 4 for the first time, running 4.1 (8B117) using greenpois0n. Very easy, just put it in DFU mode (they give very clear instructions in the actual greenpois0n client). Once complete, downloaded:

SBSettings
    FiveIcon Dock
    FakeCarrier
    Winterboard (Using Glasklart. Options selected: Black Glasklart Folders, Glasklart Lock Slider, and Winterboard's own No App Icon)

Jump VNC Client and Air Video Remote Video Server still works flawlessly and I'm getting better battery life than ever now that I can turn off 3G/Edge/Wifi and quickly access my brightness settings so easily. Here's how it looks along with an approximate battery life. Tell me if you think I could be getting better life and let me know what you think of the layout. It's only 1 page of apps, sorry about the huge x/y pixel lengths.

Last edited by terrorist; 2010-10-16 at 07:40 AM. Reason: Removed illicit content

Dont know if you really care but we dont talk about instalous here its pirating

Quote Originally Posted by silent six View Post
    Dont know if you really care but we dont talk about instalous here its pirating
    Thanks bud I was wondering why it was *******d out when I typed it. I've paid my dues to devs though, don't worry.

im just trying to keep you from getting a letter from the moderators lol dont want to see anyone get kicked off as soon as they sign up lol

Quote Originally Posted by silent six View Post
    im just trying to keep you from getting a letter from the moderators lol dont want to see anyone get kicked off as soon as they sign up lol
    Right on. Any other non-obvious rules I should be aware of?

really the only thing people get in trouble for is talking about pirating in a good way and helping people pirate other than that its all good.. i feel if people want to use ********** its their own decision but it is pirating.. so i can see the reason they get pissy about it..

True good replies thx man

8. The Following User Says Thank You to terrorist For This Useful Post:

DevouredDreams (2010-10-16)

Thanks

to avoid any problems you might want to remove the entire section where you were talking about it, just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by j3st3r3 View Post
    to avoid any problems you might want to remove the entire section where you were talking about it, just a thought
    Donezo. What u think about battery/UI?

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

You may want to read the forum rules. Most is common sense, absolutely no warez or cracked app stuff, whether it be a name, link or what ever. We do not support it.
    Apple, iPhone & iPad News | ModMyi.com - Forum Rules

Chill I edited my post