Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sad iphone

Default Sad iphone
    ok just used limerain jb a friends iphone 4 with 4.1. all seemed fine until a while ago it the phone crashed and said something about phone is in safe mode. now the phone is back to factory settings and says something at the unlock screen about a sadiphone. what is this about.

delete last package downloaded in cydia he downloaded an app that crashed the phone its not a big deal just needs to delete the last package that he downloaded that caused this

springboard crashed. just respring and you'll be all good

4. The Following User Says Thank You to epiqism For This Useful Post:

DevouredDreams (2010-10-15)

how hes says cydia and all features is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by epiqism View Post
    springboard crashed. just respring and you'll be all good
    if that dont work its a package.. just figured you may have already hit the restart button when you unlock the phone..

go to spotlight search on iphone just scrolling all the way to the left and search cydia.. it should still be there but i guess it hid its self

and epiqism im giving you your first thanks for actually knowing something instead of alot of people on here who say well your only option is to restore wtf? lmao
    Last edited by DevouredDreams; 2010-10-15 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ok hes found cydia and now looking for what in downloaded and installed. really not sure thow.

Quote Originally Posted by helstar View Post
    ok hes found cydia and now looking for what in downloaded and installed. really not sure thow.
    just tell him do not delete anything that he didnt instal cuzz some stuff in cydia needs to stay.. just delete packages he downloaded on at a time and respring after each one till it doesnt crash

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

I use the Mobilesubstrate on/off switches in SBsettings to determine which package is saddening my phone

It's fixed. Thanks for your help. Seems he was trying to use backgrounder or something of that sort. Any how thanks

Really? I keep getting mixed signals on Backgrounder. Some say it's fine and others say it's not (on 4.1).

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

For sure that was the problem. Soon as he removed it and respiring all was normal