Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3G Photos Problem

Default 3G Photos Problem
    Would appreciate some expert help,

I Updated my iPhone 3G to 4.1 with a custom firmware using Pwnage Tool, preserved my baseband and unlocked using Ultrasn0w.

I wanted to get everything back on my phone but for some reason iTunes refused to sync back and kept on giving me an error, i managed to google a solution for that (don't know if i'm allowed to add links here) and i added my contacts and SMS manually by using iPhone Backup Extractor and DiskAid.

But the problem started when I tried getting my photos back. After copying them in Root/User/Media/DCIM/100APPLE i still couldn't see any of them and the photo album kept on saying that its an empty album, so i took a couple of pictures using the camera, those pics managed to show in the album, but then i went in via DiskAid and deleted all the images, after doing that, the photo album kept on thinking that the images are still there so i see "Camera Roll (7)" but the preview is a small black box and inside i can only see black boxes that are connected to each other (check screenshot) The picture you see is one i took this morning AFTER deleting all the images.

I deleted some .plist files from Root/User/Media/PhotoData but i still see the black boxes.

Im sure there is a log file or something that needs to be deleted.

Can anyone help?

Thank in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0002.png