Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: game controller for iphone ??

Default game controller for iphone ??
    is there currently one out to buy i was wondering , sucks trying to play games like modern combat with touch screen , lol
    iv seen a few online but looked like they were in development.
    just wanted to check , if ya know of any i can buy some links would be great

Yes actually there is one and it's supposed to launch soon. I saw it on app advice.

The phone slips inside of it. Pretty cool. My Q was this-will a case make a difference when putting it in the controller?

EDIT-- here you go, look at screen shot!

Company is 22Moo and it's called The Gamebone.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by foreveraudio View Post
    is there currently one out to buy i was wondering , sucks trying to play games like modern combat with touch screen , lol
    iv seen a few online but looked like they were in development.
    just wanted to check , if ya know of any i can buy some links would be great
    At this point, no but I feel your pain. I would buy more games if I had an actual controller. My fat fingers just can't get used to the onscreen controls.

We've been promised a controller for years but it's been nothing but vaporware so far. The other issue is that devs would have to make their games compatible with the controller. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't work out of the box with most games.

the controller pic looks good, but that controller setup wouldnt work with games like modern combat or brothers in arms 2, we need more of a xbox 360 or ps3 style design, i say we all get together design one and get rich

the controller pic looks good, but that controller setup wouldnt work with games like modern combat or brothers in arms 2, we need more of a xbox 360 or ps3 style design, i say we all get together design one and get rich
    ditto lol

Whiner. Hahahahaha (just kidding).......