Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Home button randomly doesn't work,...

Default Home button randomly doesn't work,...
    Alright guys. So i have been noticing this for a little while. I can't associate this to a specific app i installed but sometimes my home button doesn't work. I notice it mostly when the phone is locked and Im trying to ge to the lock screen. I'll have to press the home button twice to get the lock screen to come up.

Anyone heard of this before?

D

Green Apple
    Thanks

Mine too, but I noticed this before limera1n, seems like I noticed it after jailbreakme. Idk

I dint think that the home button issue has anything to do with any jailbreak or apps guys. I have had this same issue ever since I got my iPhone 4 and before any JB or 3rd party apps were installed. Currently I am still running 4.0.1 with a JB and it still happens but less often since I did the JB

iPhone? More like MyPhone Niner1000RR's Avatar
    Thanks

yea happens to me all the time (kinda frustrating too), but don't remember if it was happening before jailbreakme.com or not, that was a long time again in iPhone years lol

Hmmm, I guess when I decide to go to 4.2, Ill take the phone in to the apple store refreshed if it still does it. And maybe get a new one...

D